Sunday, May 24, 2009

I learned at age 8...

How to make an inbounds pass.   I may have had 2-5 intercepted by an opposing team in my 22 years of existence.  Yet somehow, the Nuggets have managed to do it twice in the same 7 game series.  First Anthony Carter, and now Kenyon Martin.  I understand that neither players are experts with the ball in their hands, but come on now guys.  Trevor Ariza doesn't play for the Globetrotters.  At least not yet.  This is another classic case of fundamental basketball ruining an NBA team in the playoffs (look to last night's Hedo failure to stay with Lebron for further proof). As sad as it was to watch, and as angry as I was when the game was over, there is no where to point the finger but to the NBA.  Fundamentals are as overlooked as salad at a Golden Corral these days.  And everyone seems to like it just fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment